Thursday, August 15, 2013

Greetings!

Greetings, I"m Sara.  I decided to start a blog to share some of my favorite things about cooking, life, fitness, living in New England, and raising 4 crazy dogs.  I thought the first post should be a bit about me..... I live in the quiet corner of Connecticut and love it.  My husband and I live on 8 acres of land with our 4 dogs and spend as much time as possible outside, running, walking, gardening, hiking, fishing, biking, etc.  I truly feel blessed that we live in such a beautiful place (many pictures to come in the future - much of my cooking is inspired by my surroundings).  Speaking of my dogs - here are some pictures of them.
This is Molly.  She is our 14 year old lab and is simply the best dog in the world!  Molly is the queen of the house and keeps all of the other pup's in line. 


This is Clarabelle.  


Clarabelle is a 7 year old Havanese.  We rescued her through the Havanese Rescue League three years ago.  Clarabelle was in a puppy-mill in New Mexico before she came to us.  It took her a while to get comfortable in her new home, but now she is the funniest, sweetest pup on the planet.  


This is Lady Grantham.  Lady G was also rescued from the Havanese Rescue League.  Lady G is the baby of our bunch - she is just a year and a half old.  Lady G was my Christmas present last year, and oh-boy is she the gift that keeps on giving.  Lady G is full of energy, and always has a devious smile on her face.  Her favorite puppy activities are stealing socks, taking all the laundry out of the basket and dragging it around the house, running, running and more running, and getting tummy rubs.  


This is Chloe.  Chloe was also a rescue from the Havanse Rescue League.  Chloe is technically my sister's Liza's dog, however Liza lives in NYC and has some really long work days, that would mean that Chole would be all alone, so she came to stay with us - and we love her!   

Since i've mentioned the Havanese Rescue League several times I wanted to pass along their website:
http://www.havaneserescue.com
They are a wonderful organization!  Our three Havanese bring us so much happiness, laughter and joy!  


No comments:

Post a Comment